S.H.D.S (LVB)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

S.H.D.S (LVB)

Sin Moo Hapkido Defensive System

AccueilPortailGalerieDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB Pokémon EV06 Mascarade Crépusculaire
56.90 €
Voir le deal

End Quote Hada Shaban

AuteurMessage
stargame95

Masculin Nombre de messages : 111

End Quote Hada Shaban Empty
MessageSujet: End Quote Hada Shaban   End Quote Hada Shaban Icon_minitimeSam 30 Juil - 23:26

Boots Promotional Code
Earn Money Online
Mr Fitouri used to get his new dresses delivered once every two weeks from Turkey and Syria. Now, because of Libya's conflict, he gets his deliveries only once a month.

"It takes longer and it's more expensive," he explains.

Mr Fitouri has put up his prices by 20%. A glittery blue dress on a mannequin outside the stall now costs the equivalent of $60.
Plenty of choice

But right now, he has few shoppers. The country is at war - so weddings get put off.
Continue reading the main story
“Start Quote

We're happy all the time... I love clothing”

End Quote Hada Shaban

"People feel afraid, not ready to do their ceremony - they postpone," he says quietly.

Further along, the Shaban sisters are doing their pre-Ramadan shopping. Huda, 19, has bought a shirt and jeans and is looking to buy a pair of shoes to match her new outfit. Her younger sister Hada, 16, has bought a headscarf.

The sisters have plenty of choice in the market. The stalls are full of goods - a sign that shopkeepers are still able to get hold of supplies, even if it costs them a bit more.

"Prices have gone up 15% but we can handle it," said Huda, who is a medical student.

"We love Muammar Gaddafi," adds Hada unprompted. She is still in secondary school.

"Is it possible to be happy when there is a war going on?" I ask them.

"We get used to it - it's been six months now," laughs Huda.

"We're happy all the time... I love clothing," agrees Hada.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

End Quote Hada Shaban
Page 1 sur 1